View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 08:28 PM   #21
kpstoybox
Do you like Parti's?"
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy785 View Post
I won't be able to put all of mine in one post. Here is Murphy, my boy that is going to the meet-up NEXT WEEKEND YEA!!!! Can't wait.

Murphy is with me all the time. He is definitely attached to me. I am having a hard time getting him to eat since he follows me around. I have started giving him satin balls. Has anyone heard of those?
Hi Kathy,
First let me say that Murphy is gorgeous!

Also, yes...I have heard of these satin balls. In fact...they have become a very big part of my life in the past three weeks. One of my Biewer girls is expecting her 1st litter this Monday...and she totally quit eating 3 weeks ago.

I found out yesterday that she is expecting 6 puppies ...and this girl barely weighed 5 lbs before breeding.
These satin balls and boiled chicken have been a life saver for me. I played around with the ingredients...and added some cream cheese and Vitamin D milk...and my girl loves it.

Today she is becoming more picky as she is getting so big...she is running out of any room for food. Several small meals of boiled chicken and cheese slices got her eating again. She also gets her Nutri-stat twice a day. Tomorrow she will get her satin balls and buffalo steak.
kpstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!