View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 06:03 PM   #18
khyorkies
YT Addict

I would do anything in my power to save the dog if I lived near Tye's owner. I have been left sitting in the middle of no where before in the rain with a puppy because it didn't have any where to go and I was not about to leave it. I finally got ahold of someone to come get me and the puppy. I got her healthy and found her a wonderful and it makes me feel SO good inside to know that I saved her!!!!

Maybe you could help him "escape" from his chain one day when your kids are not home. And then run in and call the animal shelter and report a stray dog walking around...maybe you other neighbor (the nice one) could catch him when you let him loose and the animal control could come and get him from your neighbor. Just a thought I hope you can figure something out.

I knew someone with a dog that was in HORRIBLE worse than a puppy mill conditions and I couldn't do anything about it...I was going to steal the dog and give it to someone or something when the owner was not home....well I found out 2 days ago that I was to late to save the poor boy he died of a heat stroke while his owners were out running the roads. I slap my self everytime I think of him!!!

Last edited by khyorkies; 06-13-2008 at 06:05 PM. Reason: spelling
khyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!