View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 01:14 PM   #46
NewYorkieMomma
Yorkie Yakker

Embarassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchgirl View Post
You're on a yorkie dog forum....we are all pretty much crazy.

Btw, genetics isn't one sided...and includes charactoristics as far as 2 generations back.
Yea I know that, what I'm tryin to say is the mom (my yorkie) came from a very small family (her sister was 2-3 lbs) and parents small as well, Im not sure how she got to be 10 lbs honestly, and the same with the father of the pups, he is 6-7 lbs but came from parents about 3-4 lbs and has always produced very small puppies, thats why we decided to use him, so the puppies have, or should have, a very good chance of being small, at least I would believe so, I wouldnt breed her to have large puppies, and I plan on breeding much smaller females in the future, I have just been warned about having to have c sections constantly and honestly, that scares me to death! I wanted a yorkie at LEAST large enough to have puppies on her own like they should. I'm not tryin to be mean or piss anyone off by breeding my yorkie, but I just dont like the critisism and judgement... I AM looking for a yorkie female $1000 or under that will not get above 5lbs, if anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.
NewYorkieMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!