View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 07:57 PM   #6
FL Tink
No Longer a Member

funny you should ask!
I am very sluggish due to my thyroid issues.
So, i had researched and came up with my choice to do the dr natura program.
I will post the link later but lemme tell you I was really scared but i have been doing it a week and i feel awsome!
I am sleeping better, i have more energy during the day and my brain is more clear.
So far i am just doing the Colonix part of the program.
I take 2 paranil capsules in the am before anything else with tons of water.
paranil is a combination of herbs that kills worms and parasites. I know it is not nice to think of but we all have them.
the second part before breakfast i take the colonix which is a psyllium based powder that you put in juice stir and drink. NOT unpleasant. it is a much higher grade than metamucil.
Then at night ..as i am doing now.. i am drinking a yummy tea called Keri tea.
By morning you are ready to go.
I never have to rush to the bathroom and have not had any unpleasant cramping.
It is amazing really.
Now about the other part. I am starting the toxin out part tomorrow.
it is designed to clean your kidneys and liver of toxins built up over the years.
you take the pills with lunch and then some green food to help put the good nutrients back in....and then before bed some probiotics to help reestabish your good bacteria in your gut that keep you healthy.

YOU HAVE to visit the photo gallery. Yes it is not pleasant but really eye opening.
It has taken you years to build up all that stuff in there clinging to your intestinal walls. it is holding toxins and pesticides and antibiotics you consume when you eat foods.
Ok ok i could go on for days.. but here is the web site
Colonix Colon Cleanse Official Site by Dr Natura
FL Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!