View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 02:46 PM   #10
quincyboy
Yorkie Talker

Cara,
I would not even try the puppy litter, if i was you I did and it was so messy.here is what i am currently trying,the pee pads,but i'm using a large see through storage bin,and i lay the pee pads in there,and i just put him in there after sleep time.play time,after he eats,and when he goes i give him a piece of the lil bits greenies and he loves those so hopefully he will start to understand that everytime he goes potty on the pad he will get one of those yummy greenies.I also never give him a grennies unless he goes potty ehere he is supposed to that way he knows the only way he will ever get a greenie is to go potty.I hope this helps.Cara i do use a litter box with a pee pad inside of it at night when i keep him gated in the kitchen and i'm hoping eventually he will go on his own without me having to put him in the storage bin all the time.The whole reason for the big clear storage bin is because my jimmy will walk right off the pad and i'm tired of trying to constantly put him back on the pad so if I put him in the bin and it's see through he won't be so scared because he can still see me but i can also so something else while waiting for him to go.goodluck cara it will be a struggle for both of us but with patience and repetition we will have such a sweet companion for years to come and how wonderful will that be
linda

Last edited by quincyboy; 03-01-2005 at 02:50 PM.
quincyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!