View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 01:46 PM   #12
donna
Yorkie Yakker

Thanks guys. My family have been great, he was our family dog but really close to me because I nursed him when he was sick and we just bonded.

I think they have coped better because they have all gone back to work and hod the joy of distraction, where as I have been at home just left with no Bubbles. I worked today and it was nice to be out and doing a job again - also talking to people who have also lost their babies and realise how much pain it causes.

I know our babies will always be with us and I know things will get easier with time. There are good days and bad days and I have to remember it hasn't even been two weeks yet - I think I expect too much of myself, thinking everything will go back to normal!

I thank you for the messages and I'm sorry for all your losses too - I take such comfort in reading what you have to say and also knowing that all our babes are playing together.

I printed of some pics of Bubbles yesterday and left them around the house, when I came home from work tonight they were gone - my family had taken one each. It was nice to see they want a little keepsake of him too.
donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!