View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 01:18 PM   #11
Dina_Nichole
I Love My Munchkins!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
Why does the conversation about Biewers vs Yorkies turn into such battles I wonder ?

I would think the people who are involved in Biewers would be helping each other rather than all the baskstabbing I see. I don't mean in this thread per se - but I see it all the time in other threads & for sure on other sites

here on YT - most people don't know all the drama involved... nor do they care... each dog is beautiful in it's own way but to carry something from another site to here isn't right....there's just a handful involved that have strong feelings about this (and MAN ...they have REALLY STRONG feelings LOL)

I've always thought they were the Yorkshire breed ...but now with all the complicated posts and arguing back and forth I don't know anymore and am past caring lol - sorry - but that's an opinion ONLY...It lost interest for me a long time ago after all the bickering. I DO like seeing them - and in my opinion - I've seen some that were just gorgeous - and seen some where I really wondered WHAT WERE THEY THINKING ??? (Just like our yorkie breed)

Cindy & Amber - good posts...

ps....we don't diss our moderators - they have a really hard job babysitting all us grown adults !

Very well said
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!