View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #8
Litllam88
Yorkie Yakker

Default Wanda Wery Thread

I haven't read her thread above as it is a waste of my time. I have nothing to hide, but she does.

Wanda is "trying" to defend herself to my thread here:

Beware of Wanda Wery of Loving Acres in FL

Two separate cases have already been filed by myself and another customer of hers each filing to the Florida Attorney General, Florida Consumer Affairs, BBB, the Federal Trade Commission and other government organizations who have already began an investigation on her for fraudulently misrepresenting her dogs, illegal business practices and refusal of refund.

She has violated Florida Statute 828.29 which is Florida's Puppy Lemon Law, which specifically states as such.

"...within 1 year following the sale of an animal subject to this section, the breed, sex, or health of such animal is found to have been misrepresented to the consumer, the pet dealer shall afford the consumer the right to choose one of the following options:

(a) The right to return the animal and receive a refund of the purchase price, including the sales tax, and reimbursement for reasonable veterinary costs directly related to the veterinarian's examination and certification that the dog or cat is unfit for purchase pursuant to this section..."

Per discussion with some of those agencies, they too agree that she is committing fraud.

I did attempt to dispute my transaction with PayPal, but none of the reasons for a dispute applied 100%...it was a combination of three 1) unauthorize charge - since I demanded a refund, 2) Significantly not as described and 3) Not received - suppose to ship in July. After I chose the 1st option, it didn't let me back out change the reason for dispute to #3 and I didn't want to "cancel" because it may not let me have another opportunity to "dispute". I did list all three reasons on the description, but of course Wanda is not going to admit that.

I do not own any biewers and am a complete novice to the breed. I was looking for a good foundation male for breeding. Wanda knows that CRYSTAL CLEAR. There are several reasons why I did not want to continue with this transaction 1) Wanda Wery did not disclose to me that "Bremen" was sold and then returned to her, 2) Wanda Wery did not disclose to me that a Judge told her that her dogs including "Bremen" should be fixed to protect the breed and sold as "pets", 3) her puppy pics of Bremen were misrepresented as what he looks like currently, but was farther from the truth, 4) Wanda Wery did not disclose to me that "Bremen" and his littermate have health problems, regardless how big or how small - even in the above link, the former owner admits that his blood results were off the chart...for example, "Bremen" is burning too many calories and losing hair...which is an indication of hyper thyroid. His litter mate "Baron" has kidney problems and possible liver problems based on his blood test results.

There are too many reasons why Wanda Wery should not be breeding. SHe is unethical and cares much more about the money than breeding healthy dogs. If previous customers had concerns about the health of the puppies and blood results proved there are genetical problems, why would you choose to do a repeat breeding? IF a Judge at the dog show tells you to sell them as a "pet", why is she charging me $3000 as a breeding male? I have it in black and white. A pet normally goes for $750 or less.

I am a responsible hobby breeder and wanted no part of purchasing a male that is not only unfit to be show quality, but unfit to breed. If I wanted a pet, I could have gone to the local Humane Society...not pay $3000 for a dog over 3000 miles away who will be a future heartache. If I am going to pay that much money, then I expect to buy a healthy happy dog that is as close to standard as possible in order to better the breed. I believe the customer should be happy with what they purchase as this will lead to a good working relationship and future referrals.

But, if she disagrees with me, then oh well...what am I suppose to do???

Regardless, she's in deep sh** and she knows it. She is violating Florida Statute 828.29 REGARDLESS if her contract states No Refunds. That is the LAW.

I am continuing my cases against her until she makes things right....and I already told her this.

Last edited by Litllam88; 06-07-2008 at 05:13 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!