View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #2
Biewer4luv
YorkieTalk Newbie!

(Continued from above).

I responded to her and refunded her $1300. plus the show entry fees. ($1424. as she requested.) I told her to have Baron neutured (which she has).
I also told her that I didn't care if she kept it confidential and that I would rather people know that I do back my dogs. Even though our pets sell for $1800. I agreed to her refund amount and felt that there was extra $300. returned to have him neutured. Although I did tell her that it was HER responsibility of being a pet owner to have him neutured.
I also told her I thought it was insane to have a dogs bloodwork drawn on the morning after returning from a show, where he had been scared and frightened all weekend. (his 1st show). I noticed Baron in their stroller and not having access to fluids throughout the show. I don't feel that any labwork done within a few hours of that weekend could give normal levels.
Especially with the emotional level of Paula during the course of the show. We all know dogs seek emotional strength from their owners and is carried down the lead. I myself was dehydrated after the show.

I have learned a great lesson that many have yet to learn. It is that no one can guarantee how a puppy will turn out develope, mentally and physically until it is ATLEAST 1 year of age. That is the reason for changing our policy to only sell our dogs as pets, which was throughly explained to Jenny Lam, who also had 4 ads on Puppyfind, one of which was for puppies that had not been born yet stating SHOW POTENTIAL for $3500. which have now been removed. (I do have them printed out.) I was forced to remove my ads due to her slanderous reviews. (which I have also printed out.)

Jenny Lams nonrefundable deposit will now be used for legal representation to protect us being further defamed of character.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!