View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 05:17 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Unhappy Now the other one has it!

Two weeks ago I posted that my dog had diarrhea for 5 days. It cleared up and he has been great. Well here it is 2 weeks later and my other boy has it now, only he seems worse. He is vomitting and has diarrhea. He had it 2x yesterday and threw up once, and during the night last night he had diarrhea once and threw up once. Im at work today unfortunately but I will be taking him to the vet after work today.

I gave him only plain yogurt and a tiny bit of food and plenty of fresh water before I left for work. He did drink some water this morning and he is active, but he looked so sad.

I seperated my 2 boys from each other today before I left. I split the kitchen into 2 parts so they could not be together. I felt sooo bad doing that but I didnt think it was good for them to be together until I know what is going around my boys.

Im so sad for my babies. Say a quick prayer that my Fletch is fine until I get to go home and take him to the vet! please!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!