Thread: Help!!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 01:52 PM   #5
vanessa19
YT Addict

I'm not nervous about the storm I was taking a nap ( I can sleep through a train coming through..lol) and she came and jumped on me and was shaking adn that was what woke me up, the thundering stopped so she is ok now but will not leave my side which is usually normal after the storm, I tried sitting in my closet with the door closed and a radio on ( I have satellite so it is in and out ) and she just continued to shake and she just has to be by my side, it's just wierd she only does this if she smells smoke or there is a thunderstorm but nothing I do really helps her she just stays by mine or hubbys side, I had her wrapped in her favorite blanket and I just got up to get my soda and move it close to me and she freaked, I don't know if something happened when she was a puppy? I only got her at 9 months old and the other people neglected her, I have a funny feeling that even when it stormed outside they would keep her on their porch (they make me angry) I think I might take her to the vet, I just hate to see her like that it worrys me, it's almost like and anxiety attack??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!