View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 04:09 AM   #4
debi_s
YT Addict

Howdy!!!!

I can't believe I have found someone sooooooooo close to home....please write and tell me all about your puppy!!!!

I leave food down all day for her....but lately, because I am trying to get her to eat something, it has been "good stuff" and my chihuahua will gobble everything up!!!!!
I have been leaving her out for brief periods during the day (while I work) but for the next few days I am going to put her in her pen with the food and water just to keep Apple out of it! I am in and out of the house often so she is not in there long.

I am beginning to fear something like liver shunt.....because of her small size and the coordination thing.......vet did blood when I first got her but said everything was ok......

What vet do you go to in Spartanburg????? I have taken the greyhound to Sonny King (the Iditarod musher/vet) and really liked him....he is good with greyhounds....but my vet now (a young guy) trained in Alabama near a greyhound track so he is good also!

Lil Bit did have some runny poops this am....on the paper fortunately!!!
She would not eat the chicken/rice this am but kept trying to get at Apples' food.....dry Pro Plan and a few grains of "Moist & Meaty"....Apple told her "NO"! I poured a few drops of Iams Savory Sauce on it and she licked alot and ate a few bites......
I let you know how this all turns out....Thanks!
debi_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!