View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
Keely's Mommy
YT 500 Club Member

Thumbs down Don't go to this Groomer in MI!!!

Debbie Smooch a Pooch, its in Madison Heights, MI off of Dequindre between 13 and 14 mile. Worst groomer ever! I will never recommend her to anyone. The owner is really rude and her helper needs to get a new brain. Just aweful! You don't want to go thru what I did.

I've had a very tramatic day today. I brought Keely to work with me yesterday because she was supposed to go and get groomed. Half hour before she was supposed to go the groomer called and cancelled on me and rescheduled for today. Took her there today at noon. Told the woman what I wanted done. I told her 3 times to not cut her ears. Just trim off around her face do not cut her ears whatever you do. They've been floppy since she was a puppy and it just fits her personality. Do not cut them. Went to lunch with my love Timmy and Tim called her to remind her to not cut the topknot too. We have been growing that since she was a pup. She said that she hadn't gotten to that part yet that she just finished cutting off all the hair on her ears and shaving them. I bust out crying at taco bell where we were having lunch. I was so upset. I know the hair is going to grow back but it just fits her so well and now this woman who I told mind you 3 TIMES not to cut her ears did so anyways. I've been balling my eyes out since like 12:30 this afternoon. The woman calls Tim and tells him that she is ready to be picked up and was wondering if he was picking her up because she didn't want me to come there and cause a scene. Tim told her that I was coming there and that I wouldn't yell at her. I wanted to yell at her so bad but I didn't. I just kept crying. I go to pick her up and the woman is trying to hug me and tell me it was miscommunication. I was like how can you not understand or even hear what I was saying. The owner of the shop gave me a dirty look. I was like what are you looking at me like that for. I said this is my child, my life! Dont you dare look at me that way. The lady goes there is no charge for her today. I was like yea ur right cause I didn't plan on paying for her in the first place. You made the mistake not me. Needless to say she's still my sweet little Keely Jo! But I'm still very upset about her ears being cut. I will not go back to that groomer ever!

Later that evening when we were getting ready for bed I took out Keely's topknot pony tail to realize that infact she had cut about 2 inches off of her hair on the top of her head. After I asked her not to do that. And she assured me she hadn't. Please do not go to this groomer. Awful!! Never again!!!

Just thought all you in Michigan would like to know.

thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!