View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 08:15 PM   #1
lulababy
bam and pebbles mommy
Donating Member

Default frustation with topknots! help please!

ive just started to try and put topknots in pebbles hair as her bangs are starting to impair her vision & i dont want to cut it. i have the little top knot rubber bands and I ordered some colored ones. i have some bows... some with rubberbands, some with alligator clips and some with the barrette back. i am having trouble with ALL OF THESE. Her hair is rather thin (shes growing in another layer of thicker brownish hair underneath on her head.. its like an inch long?) and im afraid the bows and rubberbands will pull the longer hair out. i am very careful but she moves around a lot when i am trying to do it and i get frustrated.

what kinds bows do you find work best for thinner hair... which ones are easier to put in and which stay in the best?? i need some help.

also... i cant seem to make the topknot look right.... im unsure of where on the top of her head to place it when she walks around it looks funny from the top
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!