View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 09:27 AM   #55
Mybabyboymax
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
i beg your pardon but others of us did feel it was rude from the get go long before Anne said anything. it was being discussed in the breeders group. I can also tell you that she was reported more than once. i literally sat on my fingers to keep from posting what i thought but after i thought about it and looking back at this person's posting history, I considered the source. perhaps no one said anything before because they were trying to be nice to that person.
Thats what I mean, we should all just do that because look how the thread was going before Anne commented on her post...it was going good. The OP was getting good advice. Thats my point...do not respond to post on what you feel is rude etc...if you feel it was unnecessary then hit the report button and thats that. I am by no means taking sides, I dont know either one, reason why I responded is because somethings gotta give. we have to find ways around the drama and by everyone just using that button and not saying anything YT wouldnt experience as much drama.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!