View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #6
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Awww Sarah, I know exactly how you feel sweetie Even though a spay is such a simple and common thing, you CAN'T help but to be afraid because it is YOUR baby that is going through it And I thought exactly the same way as you, I said, "Poor little Tatum has no idea what is going to happen to her tomorrow" a DOZEN TIMES in my head It is very, very scary but I am sure that everything with London will be just fine I tell you I still remember Tatum's spay like it was yesterday and even though I was TERRIFIED for her, it seems like I dropped her off and the next thing I knew the vet was calling me to tell me that the surgery was over and that she was already awake and was doing fine

I will be saying lots of little prayers for sweet London and please keep us updated on how she does tomorrow girl
Thank you Brooke, you always know how to make someone feel better. I'm so glad everything went so smoothly for Tatum, i know she is a tiny too so im glad to hear that. I'm just so scared cause i know how sensitive London is. She likes being held and has a fit if she's not, she likes cozy spots, stuff like that, that i know at the vets it is not, it's all metal and uncomfortable looking for them lol I'm going to pack a toy with her and a blanket. I need to go buy onesies now as i dont have any, just a really tiny one that was from baby born, the doll. That's the only thing that will fit her. Thank you for the prayers girl
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!