View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 05:03 PM   #10
Odie in London
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4HelloKitty View Post
I think stopping all treats is a good move. How old is your baby? I heard that by putting down the food for a certain period of time, if they don't eat, pick up the food bowl, do not offer again until the next meal time. Eventually they will learn to eat.

Did you try soaking the kibbles into a bit of hot water before serving? The aroma might increase their appetite. Sometimes due to teething (sore gums, etc), they might want softer food.

For my another boy, Kimchee, I mix Merrick canned food with his kibbles. He eats everything in one shot.
he is 5 1/2 months old.. about 2lbs..
I have tried the putting food down for a period of time then taking it up ... that didn't work. I have mixed soft with kibble he will eat once and then that is the end of that deal.. I have tried canidae, merricks, trippe, wellness, ceasar (I know I know... bad food) canned salmon, cottage cheese, pumpkin, raw chicken necks, cooked chicken, cooked steak, you name it I have tried it.. he will munch on it probably 1 to 2 weeks if I am lucky.. most times it is a one time deal.. then we are back to square 1 starting all over again.. talk about consfusing here...lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!