View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 04:49 PM   #8
Odie in London
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4HelloKitty View Post
She used to be a picky eater, and she skipped meals all the time! After trying many brands of kibbles, I finally switched to homecooking. She loves it so much that she eats each and every meal.

She did not know what treats are when I first took her home, probably she had not been fed any treats before. It took her a month to like treats. Now she will come running when she hears the treat bag opening.
I have tried every thing.. from homecooking to Nature's Valley raw medallions, every brand of kibble and still not having much luck.. he will try it if I am lucky for a couple days then it is his furry bum that walks away and with his tiny nose in the air he looks at me as if I was trying to poison him... he will bark at his dish, run away from it... dance around it ... it is so frustrating for everyone involved..even the girls at the pet food store have gotten to the point where they don't know what else to try because he is such a fussy eater... I have stopped all treats because he has to eat his food first before treats.. (did it with my kids thought it would work with him) sighs...
do you have any other Ideas????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!