View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 11:24 AM   #5
tatertot15
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBJsRockAngel View Post
When I got Lulu, she was on Eukanuba, which I heard was not so great for her. My Vet recommends Back to Basics. So mnay folks I know use it as well, and Lulu loves it. Hope this helps.
I think that is what my vet recommended too....I just wasnt sure if it was a good food or if she was just saying that because they sell it there. I switched from Eukanuba (the breeder was feeding him that) to Nutro...he seems to like it but then I read on here that it wasnt as good as I had first heard. I dont mind paying a higher price for a food I know will be good for him but I dont want to go broke either (even though they dont eat enough food to really break anyone lol). I'm just so scared of changing his food again and then finding out its not a good food for him....I dont want to keep wasting my money on food that he cant eat...there is still alot of food left in the Nutro bag now and I'm just going to lose out on that money because there is no way im going to give it or sell it to another person if its that bad for them. I dont know I am just rambling now....I just wish some company's would just make a good food for dogs and not be all about big money profit. If they thought about it this way maybe they would make a quality food to prolong the dogs life: the longer a dog lives the more food you will sell....dont make food that will kill them!! Idiots!! Ok sorry I'm done now.

Anymore suggestions....anyone??
tatertot15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!