View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #7
sims822257
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Hey Caren, I am so sorry to hear that M&M aren't eating the raw I have personally never tried the brand that you bought, but I can tell you that I have read that MANY, MANY babies will not GO NEAR Chicken or Beef raw. I don't know what it is about the chicken and beef, but it seems that alot of babies won't touch it. For this reason, I have never even bought the chicken or beef varietys. I ONLY buy the lamb and venison and my babies GOBBLE this stuff down like there is no tomorrow! They have from day one. Stedman absolutely LOVES it and you know what an extremely picky eater he is

I thought you said that you did find the Nature's Variety in your area? Maybe I am dreaming or just losing my mind...which could very well be, LOL. I really don't know what other advice to give as I have never tried the brand that you bought, nor have my babies ever eaten the chicken or the beef. All they have ever had "raw" is Nature's Variety Lamb and also the Venison and they LOVE them both So sorry that I couldn't be more help girl
I thought it was Natures Variety but it was not. It is Raw Health which looks comparable but M&M will not touch it. Man that sucks. Oh well!

Murphy WUVS his girlfriend Trixie
sims822257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!