View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 08:12 AM   #10
yinheart
Senior Yorkie Talker

Teeth

Glad to be getting some response. I will try for a day that will work out for everyone. Sept. 17th will be out because of the AKC Day in Fort Lauderdale, by the way the $10 for micro chipping (thanks Babbi for the heads up) they will be doing is a great deal too bad I will be out of town. I will check out the park in Weston along with a couple of others and let you know where we will be meeting. I will also be providing drinks and a snack for everyone. I will start putting a scrapbook together of our last meet up and will be asking for info on it in the coming weeks. If everyone could go the Photo gallery under YinHeart and identify yourself in the comments under the pictures I took it would greatly help me. Also if everyone who took pics at our last meet up would like them included in the scrapbook send me a copy and I'll include them. I'm really looking forward to seeing you all. Maybe we could come up with some activities or games for the babies to play any suggestions? I also will make Name Tags so we can identify each other easily. Can't wait!!!
Terry & Moxie
yinheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!