View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 07:04 AM   #8
Bill A
Yorkie Yakker

My mom wanted buddy so bad she went out and got 3 yes 3 yorkiepoos of her own (all females) LOL

She is doing well with them but they are alot for her to handle (I did ask her about possibly taking buddy even if it was only temporary), but recently she's having hard enough time (recouping from a recent torn rotor cuff surgery and physical therapy for it and a broken arm) ontop of trying to chase her pups around, Buddy isn't fixed yet either and she has all girls (altho i did offer to get him fixed if she could take him even for a while) but I understand her being overloaded with her own dogs and her current health etc.

Wife and I talked alot last night too, SERIOUSLY considering putting out resume and seeing what else may come her way locally, get a cheap place that takes pets, make things work stay here keep buddy, keep daughter in school etc, but her job is good and offers benefits insurance etc, about the only way people leave is if they die or retire (really) the only bad part is it requires us to move occasionally (this move is a fluke even the builder didnt expect) so we have to move to a new property across the usa (nv or florida) but they do provide house or apartment good insurance good pay etc etc...

Just tired of living out of boxes for 14 yrs here (I think we have moved like 5 times in 14 yrs) but she does have some great time in with them as a company etc so it is hard to try and decide what to do here, plus nothing that meets our needs locally in paper or monster.com at the moment but we are talking and looking just in case...

Bill

Last edited by Bill A; 08-22-2005 at 07:07 AM.
Bill A is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!