View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 06:39 AM   #6
Bill A
Yorkie Yakker

It still doesn't feel real, like its all a dream and we don't have to move etc, worst part too is my daughter is set to start kindergarten in 2 weeks, we still don't have a move date and I doubt it will be 14 days or less, so we are at a stand still do we let her start school then pull her (not a good thing in her first year ever) or do we wait and start her once we move.

My wife is talking to her bosses today about all this (timing etc) and also trying to see if we are LOCKED into the choices that have no dogs, this property (obviously) allows dogs, but is being sold etc, but we are asking if there is ANY way to make this all work out for all of us.

Couldn't even sleep last night was up on and off all night, today I am WIPED out, I gotta take a tylenol pm or something tonight as this is just gonna drive me crazy if I cant even get some answers and get some sleep here soon.

On another note, tonight down the street they are doing this big st jude home giveaway (we bought a ticket) they are giving away a new home fully furnished! Boy would that be awesome to win and just move there! (crossing fingers saying prayers)... but can't count on that but can hope and dream right! Heck if we won that buddy could have his OWN room LOL and we would leave that company and just go find other employment locally.

Bill
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!