View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
Marina
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Finicky Eaters~ READ THIS!!

Miracles DO happen!!

Chewy just turned 2 in April and I'va had her since she was 16 weeks. The woman has NEVER eaten one full meal of dog food in her entire life!
since Ive had her we have tried at least 10 brands of dry food and 3 wet foods when she was a baby. She has only eaten dog food if there was SOMETHING yummy on it... chicken, veggies, ground beef, cereal, etc.

Due to allergies... we just switched over to Natures Variety, Instinct Rabbit Meal.

The first day I put half a meal of NV and half of her old food. she finished off the NV in about 5 minutes and wouldnt touch the old food. I didnt give her any more so she doesnt get an upset tummy and she didnt. This was one week ago and since then she has eaten the bags recommended amount twice a day!!!! Im so excited!!!!!1

I love the ingredients and she loves the flavor.. i think what she likes it that the instinct food is coated with a layer of freeze dried meat.
I definately recommend it to anyone who is having trouble with their finicky eaters... We're sold!

Last edited by Marina; 05-04-2008 at 12:33 PM.
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!