View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #49
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatumsMom View Post
I'm so sorry it's come to this after all that heartbreak and rejoicing with the reuniting. I just wanted to tell Denise that allergy shots are REALLY not all that bad. I started getting allergy shots when I was about 13. Seriously, they aren't that bad. The needle is so tiny and at the beginning, the serum is very thin. I know when people think of SHOTS, they think of PAIN but I'm here to tell you that I would choose allergy shots (and even choose to have my kids get allergy shots) over having to lose the family pet. I know you have to choose your daughter's health over your love for "a dog" but I just wanted to tell you...... give the allergy shots a chance. It's very possible that once she builds up her immunity with the shots, she'll be able to tolerate having Maddie around her again. And maybe I missed something in the original story but are you sure it's not something Maddie is getting into? Like grass or pollen? Maybe you already answered that before but I was just wondering. Hopefully these friends of yours will agree that they are Maddie's temporary foster parents and that some day you can get her back. Best of luck!

What?? I must have missed the original story?? But what happened? Did this all start all of the sudden? Were their these allergies before when Maddie was in the house? I'm just sooo out of the loop....sorry!
Poor Maddie, poor Denise...poor everyone in the house....what sad news.
Yes, thankfully she will be just next door, but poor Maddie!!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!