View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 07:25 PM   #126
Txgurl06
RIP Skoshi! Love You
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawfedYorkieLuv View Post
....not to get into your business, but I too have a dog that was "presumed" to be allergic to chicken and a bunch of other stuff. Those allergy tests were very expensive and at the time I was told that those tests are somewhat unreliable. None the less, I stopped feeding him chicken containing kibble and still he did not get any better at all! Those allergies (if that's even what it is) are often seen with COOKED proteins and heavily supplemented dogs. Also dogs that are taking daily medications like steroids for example like are subject to allergies as the immune system is being suppressed during treatment. Every single time that I have heard of these allergies and the problems that came with them, the dog was suddenly NOT allergic to anything he was being fed once he started to eat prey model. The yahoo board is full of such stories. A species appropriate diet will put the dog back to a healthy, natural state, more times than none, previous health and behavior problems just disappear as the immune system recovers from previous kibble damage.
Feeding those proteins in the RAW form NOT cooked makes all the difference!

Nadia

</IMG>
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol all this is confusing me!!! hahaha like i was just about order HK dehydrated raw food (turkey) but now i might be able to do chicken your saying . hahaha i have a headache .. not from you but i have been busy researching all day!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!