View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 03:47 PM   #3
Bill A
Yorkie Yakker

I am litereally feeling ill having to even consider this option, my wife told me yesterday and I am still numb to it.

I am home with him all day so I have more of a bond than most of my family even. I took him for a long walk today (he gets groomed tomorrow), and I just wanted to get out of the house for a bit, he loved the walk and I swear I almost cried (me the big 6'6' guy) coming back in knowing we won't be allowed to live here or keep him anymore.

Out situation is so goofy i could just spit, to keep my wifes job (her employer manages properties and builds homes) we have to move from this home development now to an apartment community and they don't accept pets.

I realize in these days and times just saying we still have a job and insurance and such are the KEY things for our family but to me Buddy IS part of the family too, so its just frustrating to be put into this position, he is so small and good I can see why places have dog rules (damages, barking or bites etc) but hes more of a lapdog fundog not a terror or harm to anyone and isn't a yapper type...

UGHHH I wish I could win the lottery and just buy my own house and not have to worry about any of this.

Bill
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!