View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 02:11 PM   #69
Daywalker
Yorkie Yakker

Default So very, very sorry

Where is the dog locked up, the ASPCA or CACC? Keep calling them and stay on top of the case. Continue to ask for the status of the case!! This is a terrible, terrible tragedy. I feel that the lady is probally was the owner, and if the so call owner cannot be found she should be sued, speak to an attorney first, there are free online consultations sites, however I do not remember the web names anymore. A lady I know who owns a Yorkie was grabbed up in a Pit's mouth, [ the Yorkie I mean] It did not want to kill it just yet and she was able to beat the Pit over the head and it let go, she does not take her dog outside any more, this happened last summer. You or your friend call the local police pct. and get a copy of the police report, On Animal Planet 'Cops Precint' they have had situations like this, they work out of the ASPCA, carry guns and have full arrest status, the only way u can tell them from nypd is by thier insignia, most r retired cops. Tell your friend my prayers R with her and so R all of YT. -------and I mean that literally---dw-------------p.s.---if no police report was filed it is not to late.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!