View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 01:36 PM   #4
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconsMomma
Im sure he will be fine. I have been to Oz Fest a few times but really didn't care for it. I mean it was great music but the people suck. SOme really need to learn what a shower is. I am sure your hubby will take care of your son and make sure that nothing happened to him.
Yes there is quite a bit of stinkie people there. The first thing I do after coming home is take a long shower. It's an all day event and is always held in the hottest month of the year. I really loved seeing some of the bands for the very first time. Like,,,,,,,Kittie, slip knot, & Rob Zombie. they put on a show that I will never forget! By the time Ozzy comes on we are dead tired but I will not leave till I see him at least sing a few songs. Never in my life felt that dirty! Sweaty and Dusty! It's the worst feeling there is. Can't even enjoy the party in the parking lot after. I dread having to sit there and wait for the traffic to clear. Oh man talking about it is making me worry even more. I have to get out of here! I am going to take the girls out to late lunch and shopping after.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!