View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 12:48 PM   #1
Bill A
Yorkie Yakker

Default 5.5. lb YorkiePoo For Sale Lansing Michigan

My wife and I got Buddy about 5-6 months ago, he is aprox 8 months old and has been to vet and gotten all shots including rabies shot, also have a years worth of heartguard pills and a carry crate, stainless steel dishes, other toys collar, leash brushes etc etc, he is on Innova Puppy food, does well with it so we kept him on it, he is 99.9% black a few silver whisps around rear legs, SUPER great attitude and temperment, great with kids, LOVES lap pets and attention.

We have crate trained with puppy pads he is about 85% on those, still learning, he knows some basic commands and tricks like speak, roll over, come, fetch, sit, stay, etc.. He is a JUMPER and CLIMBER! he can climb a 3 foot babygate! he can jump almost as high!

Took forever to train on the pads, and he is pretty good with other dogs and kids, SO sad to even consider having up up for sale but due to a sudden job transfer we have to move across country soon and will be in an apartment.

I will get a current pic up soon (after weekend my camera will be back) but he looks about the same as his dogster page except his legs are a few inches longer (he is still a small 5.5 dog), vet estimated 7 lbs fully grown.

Here is a link to a picture of him and a link to his dogster page is also on that page (to see more pics of him as a pup), as soon as my camera is back I will add a new photo of Buddy.

http://www.perryfan.homestead.com/forsale.html

Here are the basic stats required by the forum

Your name:
Bill

Your city, state:
East Lansing Michigan 48823

Your phone number:
[removed]

Your email address:
[removed]

Yorkie(s) For Sale:
1 Make (not fixed yet but has all shots and rabies shot) YorkiePoo Black

Age of Yorkie(s):
8 mo aprox

Weight of Yorkie(s) parents:
(unknown but did see - dad was about 6 mom was about 7)

Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale:
5.5 lbs

Price:
$450

Do you ship your Yorkies:
No never shipped a dog too scared to try it...

Last edited by admin; 05-11-2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: edited
Bill A is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!