View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #12
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
If I look at theirs it says 42 percent. Wellness says 28 percent. Eagle Pack says 28 percent.......
Well, I think what I'm getting at is those are sort of in different "classes" - it's kind of like comparing apples to oranges. Are you comparing grain-free to grain-free or just a food to a food? What I was saying is that if you look at Orijen within its class (grain free, higher protein), it is comparable to those within its class. It might be helpful if you chose which direction feels right for you and your pup - as in, grain free, regular, raw, kibble, canned or ?

I know you've mentioned the allergy issues a lot, so, if it were me - I'd probably go grain free or raw. Or, choose one of the allergy foods - but then you may actually sacrifice protein, so that's something to keep in mind as well. Again, I'm comfortable with high protein - so I'd go the first route - but you have to do what you're comfortable with.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is online now   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!