View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 09:42 PM   #65
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
LOL!!! Michele you crack me up girl!! I know how BADLY you want Lacy's hair to be long...it will get there I promise I do LOVE Tatum's hair...but I just hate the fact that it only looks like it does in these pictures after she has had her bath. Well ok I lie. She looks pretty much exactly like that even if she has gone 2 weeks without a bath (YES, I have done it before!) but ONLY right after I brush her. As soon as she starts playing or goes outside or lays down to take a nap and then gets up - BAM...it's back to looking all messy again and I just HATE that sooo much I am so picky about her hair and I don't like it when she looks all messy and like she hasn't been brushed. It drives me absolutely CRAZY! Errrr I don't know, someone needs to invent a "perfect hair" dog pill lol

What I was thinking I could do to help get rid of this "short hair itch" is to just do it to Stedman Reason being is because his hair is nowhere NEAR Tatum's length anyway. I HAVE to keep his hair shorter because of that darn belly band His hair tangles easier than Tatum's does too, so it would actually be easy for me to do it to him.....I THINK?? LOL.

Heck, I don't know!!
Rylie's hair is really starting to get pretty long now, and it is hard to get his belly band on. I usually just put it on him when I'm away from the house...I try to part the hair so it sticks out each side of the band..but it takes me a couple minutes to get it on just right LOL
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!