View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 08:43 AM   #2
Ladyhawk
YT 2000 Club Member

I don't sleep well the night before a show and don't remember if I dream or not but I had a nightmare in the ring. Connor wasn't having a good day, he had diarrhea out of no where. We were on the up and back for the class and he had a runny, yellow bowel movement right there on the runner. He won his class anyway and I rushed him to the bathroom for clean up. They yelled for us back in the ring before I could get him cleaned up. He had such a gooey butt! The judge had us get back on the table and before I could warn him he stuck his hand right in the mess. He grabbed a wetnap and Connor walked bow legged around the ring. Poor Connor, he didn't take WD but we did get the wetnap award, yuck. The judge commented that he didn't win because he was walking wide. I told the judge that he'd walk wide if he had a messy bottom too. What ever possessed me! Connor spent more time in the bathroom getting cleaned up that day than he did doing anything else. I bet we weren't even suppose to be in the bathroom but I didn't care.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!