View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 08:49 PM   #7
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

Thank you guys so much -- I knew all my YT friends would understand!

I was so surprised, even my husband was really upset and spoke up about it. Usually he's the more laid back of the two of us so I figured he'd just think I was being overly emotional about the situation.

I will have to take a pic for you all and post it in the brother/sister section because even the hair on the top of her head that they left some of is totally hacked all up , my poor baby girl.

I know this is probably a weird thing to say, but I really think she's uncomfortable in her own skin since she was shaved down. She is very mopey and low energy and she just seems a little down.

I have been trying to tell her how gorgeous she looks so she doesn't pick up on my energy being upset at the situation, but she still is acting oddly. I wonder if it feels differently to her.

Anyhow, I really appreciate all the suggestions on everything! I went to my one WalMart but they didn't have her size so I will try another this weekend.

I do have a few things she's been wearing, thank goodness. There were a few things she had that were too tight with all of her fur, that now fit so that is a plus.

With her coat being so long I stopped buying clothes for her because she would wind up a mess.

*big hugs* to everyone <3
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!