View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 07:39 PM   #11
LoveMyJake
I love Jackson too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzrbackcandi View Post
I'm actually considering getting my boys the puppy cut... but afraid to do it. They are a year old now and I love their longer hair but it's getting really hard to manage. I'm just afraid if I get it cut too short, I won't like it but it won't grow back to the same length they have now. Any thoughts?
I know what you mean. I've seen so many posts from people on here complaining about how they asked for a puppy cut, which resulted in their yorkie(s) being shaved. I have been afraid to take Jake to the groomer. I know it's only hair and it does grow back, but I'd hate for someone to shave him because he seems to get cold easily. Last summer, I made an appt. and ended up canceling because I chickened out. My hubby and I cut it ourselves. It's hard and it takes alot of time, but it was so worth it to have him looking good and have the hair the length we wanted it. I like to let his hair grow in the winter and cut it shorter in the summer.

I think your best bet would be to get a picture of how you want your boys' hair cut and take it with you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!