View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 12:33 PM   #6
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenr View Post
Sadeisamie,
I do believe that Sadie, for right now, is incapable of digesting the Raw diet. She seems to have the same puking symptoms as Mango did. Susan Davis gave me a diet that is tailor made for my little girl, but perhaps it could help yours for right now, until you speak to her.She also told me that Mango is unable to digest the fat content in the raw diet for right now, and I believe this to be true for Sadie as well. I do know that this diet was also recommended to me by Wylie's Mom who is so very knowledgeable about nutrition. I am going to send it to you via PM, but please check with Susan when you speak with her because she also added other supplements that will help with the inflammation that is causing the "yellow bile" she is throwing up.
I am also posting a link to your original thread, because it contains so much useful info for others in the same situtation:
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...-raw-diet.html
I really feel for you, as I have been going through the same thing with Mango and know how frightening it is to watch your baby like this.
Hugs,
Lauren
I'm so glad you answered Lauren. I sent the diet to her already, but thanks for the link!!!! Hope both Mango and Sadie find relief soon!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!