View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 08:59 AM   #8
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

thanks guys for everything. i wish i could say more, but i'm almost numb....don't know what to think.

i did think about shaving Maddie down, unfortunelty Dans dad yorkie looks more like a mini pin its so short...you can't even really see much hair, its slick looking, so i dont think that will help.

i'll ck into the shots helping lexi being sick. usually until this year she was hardly ever sick. so don't know what is going on there. still even if we do go with the shots, i called and they said, even with the shots, she shouldnt have a dog or cat in the house. They said its just making things worse.

nothing has changed and nothing is different in the house. i havent even changed shampoos, conditions, treats, anything in concern with maddie, so i'm at a lost for words, and dan's dads dog dont get the same stuff maddie does so who knows.

when i tend to get down and depressed about all that is going on, i have to stop myself and realize there is always someone worse off.

who knows....maybe God has a plan, maybe Maddie was sent back to help the Althemizer lady next door ( she is in the early stages) Her hubby said the few days they've had Maddie she has brought life back into the house. I dont know what to think, my heart breaks. Believe me we will try everything in our power if this is the problem to find a way to keep her, but if it means jepordizing lexi, then she comes first.

just keep praying for me and the guidance to do whatever i need to do.

love you all.
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!