View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 04:39 AM   #10
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
I don't know anything about this specific breeder but you saying the best breeders don't advertise like she does is wrong. Apparently you haven't picked up a Yorkshire Terrier magazine. Every top show kennel in the world almost keeps running ads in the classifieds in that mag. Lee Grumswald or whatever her name is, 'THIS TIME kennel in Texas, always has ads. She is just one of many I have seen I see people on here telling how show people won't sell, yet I keep seeing all these ads. HUMMMMMMMMMMMM makes me wonder.
The "Dog Fancy" magazine is one that is marketed for pet people and "The Yorkshire Terrier" magazine is subscribed to by mostly exhibitors/breeders, right? I haven't seen the Dog Fancy magazine but have the Yorkshire Terrier magazine. The YT exhibitor/breeder magazine ads don't seem to be advertising their "pups for sale". I think there is probably a big difference in the two publications and what they have to offer.

And, my experience has been "show people" sell to pet people quite often, if the breeders criteria for a pet home are met.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!