View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 04:12 AM   #9
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
She advertises in Dog Fancy. The best breeders don't advertise like that. I didn't know any better when we got Loki. Loki was supposed to be 7 lbs and he is 12 lbs. He was bred in Iowa and she did not have his parents on site (either of them) and would/could not show me pictures. Loki has a genetic disease called diabetes insipidus and he is on medicine that is $130 a month and he still has problems. I love him. He's super smart. He also has some serious social issues with other dogs because he was taken from mom so early. He did tons of training with me and he is better, but still afraid of his own shadow. I'd never buy another puppy from her. I've gone through his entire story on here (check the Great Lakes section) and I'd rather not go through it again. It's hard to find good breeders in Chicago but they do exist. Good luck.
I don't know anything about this specific breeder but you saying the best breeders don't advertise like she does is wrong. Apparently you haven't picked up a Yorkshire Terrier magazine. Every top show kennel in the world almost keeps running ads in the classifieds in that mag. Lee Grumswald or whatever her name is, 'THIS TIME kennel in Texas, always has ads. She is just one of many I have seen I see people on here telling how show people won't sell, yet I keep seeing all these ads. HUMMMMMMMMMMMM makes me wonder.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!