Thread: It's Killing me
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 06:12 AM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default It's Killing me

Girls it's killing me not being able to whelp a litter of babies this year. I come here to the breeder talk forum & to the nursery, see all these precious babies being whelped & inside my heart is begging for a litter. Am I nuts or what?

I honestly love pregnant mommies, feeling the babies kick, watching mommy not to jump on the couch, the x-rays, vet visits, getting all the whelping supplies ready, the room and U name it with mommy.

I also honestly love whelping/raising babies I don't mind one bit what I have to go through to get them here such as the staying up all night waiting for them to get here, feeding every hour to every 2 hours, vet visits, cleaning the whelping box all the time, cleaning bottoms and faces, giving baths all the time, tending to coats, U name it with puppies I love it.

I also loved it when my girls was infants and I had to get up all the time and tend to them. I still say I would rather have a infant then the ages my girls are now lol.

Wonder if I could be a Whelping Yorkie Midwife Assistant/Nanny? I just miss the whole process so much. It is hard to have that want and sit back and see/hear all these precious dolls coming into this world (No offense to anyone who has the precious babies now or upcoming litters) I just have to wait my turn Next Spring That's like a whole year away. Tell me I won't feel so down like I do now all year long. I'll just keep coming here wishing and wanting.
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!