View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 02:59 PM   #25
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fufufashions View Post
I have 4 dogs from 3-8 lbs. and we have always used the Revolution. It is for fleas and heartworms in one dose. It goes on the back of their necks once a month. My 2 little ones (3 lbs. and 3.5 lbs.) use the under 5 lb dose. My 6 lb and 8 lb yorkies use the 5-10 lb dose. I like it because it is formulated by thei weight that is close to what they are. The ones that are for 1-25 are wayyyyyyyyyy too strong IMO and can cause problems. I have never had any problems or reactions from my girls using this. We have never had a flea.
I have used Revolution in the past and have loved it! I especially loved the fact that they have a dose for dogs UNDER 5lbs! I believe that is the ONE and ONLY brand that has a dose that small! But I read that the topical heartworm preventatives were not very effective and even some vets have stopped carrying it, so I switched to an oral heartworm preventative. But I may consider going back to Revolution since I never had any problems with it. But here in Alabama, the misquitos are so bad that I would hate to take any chances on them getting heartworms.
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!