Thread: Heart tumor...
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #13
flgurl69
<3 My Little Bella
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ines3185lyorkie View Post
I have to give thanks once again and update. My husband went in for a simple procedure and ended up in with a complication that almost cost him his life. He has an AICD Defribilator (think of it as paddles that are used to resuscitate someone when they have a heart attack). Now he has this AICD machine implanted in his chest. He had the day of the surgery 16 arythmias and coded on the OR table. Thank God the surgeon worked on him and didn't give up stabilized him. He spent 16 days in ICU and 2 in Telemetry before going home. In order to revive him they ended doing an open heart surgery. I know this is a huge explanation and unless you are a nurse or know about ventricular Tachycardia you may not understand too much. BUT I just wanted all those who posted and prayed to know that they really made a difference and he is alive because of ALL those who prayed. Thank You
I'm glad to hear your hubby is doing better. Sounds like he has a good cardiothoracic surgeon and electrophysiologist. After OHS and removal of that tumor, hopefully he will be up and about in no time. Did he have valve replacement or bypass also?

Sorry to hear about the loss of your furbaby.
flgurl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!