View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 05:41 PM   #14
tinav
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I thought I was the only one that had the same experience with a best friend. I am much older than you now but my best friend of about 30 or so years has put me through similar stuff. it is kinda late right now but I will pick up with this thread again tomorrow. I really can not believe that these things happen to people...the ones that get hurt and the ones that do the hurting. I share your pain....been there and to be honest till I read your post thought I was very alone in the confusion of it all.

It sounds as if your friend is very jealous of you and just won't admit it to "herself" and that is why she is taking it out on you. i don't or didn't think I could say that in my situation cause my best friend was nominated best looking in high school....so how could jealousy be the cause of our "falling out" (for lack of a better term). But listening to you I guess her short comings got the best of her too...just like your friend ().

Hope I helped to ease the confusion cause sometimes that is what keeps the hurt there and sometimes it takes a long time to realize it.

To be continued....if you would like to talk more.

tina

Rest in peace my baby guy Pucci Love Mom
tinav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!