View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #10
cuzio23
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe mint View Post
oh, bless your heart. I can completely relate and understand how you are feeling. it's terrible because those that we love the most are the ones that have the ability to hurt us the most. I just went through a very rough patch with my best friend and we have come out much stronger because we both sat down and spoke VERY openly to each other. we hurt each others feelings very bad during that talk...but we got it all out and we came out a lot stronger and more aware of what was going on in our lives. maybe you need to sit and talk...hash it out really good....and see what happens from there! I hope you all work it out...it obviously means a lot to you. I will be thinking about you...please update us if you 2 talk...I'll be wondering how it is going

hugs!!!
I will keep everyone posted. She tends to not return my calls. That is another problem.... the only communication we have from time to time is via Myspace! Blah it sucks, but ok well. I will try again to get in touch with her, especially she her birthday is this month....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!