View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 01:25 PM   #3
StewiesMom
Stewie Rox the Sox
Donating Member

I am writing from my work computer right now

I work MWF full time (9-5) and go to school T&R from 8-1. It's difficult to leave Stewie. I skipped classes the day I got him and try to cut out of work a little early if I can. My brother has been checking on him when he gets out of school around 2. My older brother is doing construction on our basement, so he plays with Stewie when he's around and keeps an eye on him while he's working. I think about him all day and wonder if he's crying or sleeping or what. Right now, he is in a wire/metal cage that's about 5' x 4'. Once he gets a bit older I plan to let him roam around a bit more while I'm gone. I actually had a severe anxiety attack earlier this week because I was worried about him while I was at work. He's paper trained right now, but he chews on everything. I don't want him to destroy anything or hurt himself while I'm away. I spend a lot of time with him when I get home and allow him to sleep with me, so I feel that he is happy. The weekends are much easier. Good luck with finding a puppy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!