View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 08:16 AM   #5
topknot
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
I was just wondering about getting the moms pedigree from AKC - its saying the Complete pedigree information is unavailable on our online database. I do have the hungary pedigree already.

I was wondering what the pups pedigree would look like? would it have the CH listed on it from its mom from hungary? - Breny
AKC does not recognize the Hungarian championships since they were championed in Hungary which is FCI registry that AKC does recognize, but AKC is an American registry. You can created your own pedigree through several companies and just fill in the information. Pedigrees do not have to be through AKC to be valid - you can tell they are AKC through AKC papers. Pedigree is just a family tree. Pedigrees though should be accurate and correct. One such company that has a template/generator you can use on line is www.sitstay.com You just have to make sure that the information you put down is correct!!
Back in the 80's I had my own special stationary with my own yorkie photo (watermark) on my pedigrees. If you research and know pedigrees - you will know if they are correct or not. I am talking though about show dogs (pedigrees). If they are not show - you will have a hard time if almost impossible to know their pedigees.

Which one of yours is from Hungary? Which line is she from?
You can also try sweetyblue web site to research foreign dogs lines.

T.

Last edited by topknot; 04-09-2008 at 08:21 AM.
topknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!