View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #99
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3angels View Post
Hi all,
This is Jen Debbies daughter I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for the support suggestions and prayers you have sent my mother!! I hope there is away for her to get out of this marriage and situation with the things (money belongings and pups) she needs.I have researched and tried to find away for her to get out safely to no end. I dont know what to tell her or to do anymore.I hate this man for what he has done to my mother!! I feel like it will never end and when it does I am scared for her. I hope someone can come up with something that will help her. I have seen alot of you post telling her to go to family she is always welcome here pups and all. We adore her my husband thinks of her as his mom and my kids love there nana to no end.She is one of the most caring sincere people I have ever known and he doesnt deserve to breath the same air as her.Thanks again for all your prayers bless all of you for thinking of her!!!! Jen
Debbie, How blessed you are to have a daughter like Jen. I am glad you are surrounded by love.
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!