View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 10:22 AM   #1
Dolce's Mom
YT Addict

Default She's Freaking Me Out!!

Hey everyone-its definitely been a while since I've been on, i was super busy with work and trying to go to school...but I thought I would come by and visit with my fellow yorkie lovers; also I wanted some wonderful Yorkietalk advice on what my Dolce is doing. Here's the scenario: This only started about 3-4 days ago. We have a little alcove by the side door of our house where our washer/dryer is, nothing else except cabinets above the washer dryer and a few things we keep on top of the dryer that have always been there. So, a few days ago she started just standing thereand staring up at the cabinets. Not doing anything, just staring-no barking, growling, nothing. She did that for about a day or 2-she usually begs when we are eating at the table, but those 2 days, she just stood in that spot and didnt move. We would even call her from the living room, it took 2-3 times to call her and she finally came but then ran right back to the spot. Weird I know! So yesterday we come home, and she's again in that spot but now, she has moved into the alcove and is now trying to dig into the corner of the wall. She did it alllllllll night, and as the nite progressed she started growling and barking at it. I couldnt even let her sleep downstairs, I had to bring her up with me because she was so disruptive about it. I included some pics for you guys to get a visual on what she's doing-does anyone have any clue what it could be?????? Im totally lost!!!!! Thank you guys so much for all your help!! Great to be back!!
Attached Thumbnails
She's Freaking Me Out!!-dd1.jpg   She's Freaking Me Out!!-dd2.jpg   She's Freaking Me Out!!-dd4.jpg   She's Freaking Me Out!!-dd5.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!