View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 02:43 PM   #39
HyunSo
Yorkie Talker

Rainbow New Doo Comfort

First, I want to let you know I understand. I was visiting in South Korea (we're military) and asked for a trim, well...something got lost in the translation and she was completely naked when I got her back. I mean she looked like my legs after shaving. She didn't quite know how to act, but once we were both over the shock, she got used to it and so did I. It took her a couple of days to get back to her normal self. I would tell her how beautiful she was and cuddle her alot in a nice, warm, soft, fuzzy blanket. One saving grace...they kept her ponytail intact. However, the short cut really grew on me (no grooming visits for at least 4 months, yep it was that short) and I've kept it short (not down to the skin short, but pretty close)ever since. After the initial cut, we had several folks ask if she were a Chinese Crested, ya know, one of 'em 'ere hairless dogs from China LoL. The benefits were: It was easier to clear up a few skin conditions she was having. Stateside, we live down south in a very rural area and I could spot the occasional critter on her immediately. Note to self, watch out for sunburn if it's still really short when the weather warms up. Her little t-shirts, sweaters and dresses fit better (vanity, but somehow, she knew she looked good regardless of the cut...even if she's too young to know about Sinead O'Conner). Keep you head up, remind her she's beautiful and don't go back to that groomer again. BTW, I'm learning to groom my baby myself...
HyunSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!