View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 09:51 AM   #15
rachelfraim
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Our two are 5 weeks apart in age. We had our first yorkie Mocha for 15 1/2 years before she passed away & I always knew that when the time came I would get two rather than raise one alone again. I always felt so guilty when I would have to leave Mocha home alone. Now, even though I am not running around like crazy since my kids are all grown, I don't feel so bad leaving Stormy & Kodah home together. They still sit & wait for me & act like I have been gone for days when I go anywhere, but they at least have each other to pass the time with! My two love to go with me & taking two is a little harder, but it's because I need a larger bag - Kodah nips at Stormy if she thinks she is crowding her a little! (Storm can't help that she's 4 lbs & Kodah is only two - Kodah thinks she should be able to stretch out anytime she wants in the bag!!) My son was over the other night watching them play & commented that he will never just have one!!!! Yes, you will have a couple of moments when you think "what was I thinking getting another one" but those times disappear as you watch them become BEST OF FRIENDS!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!